• Used for grounding electronic shelter
• Segmented portable ground rod kit
• (3) 3ft (3M total length, 1M sections) rod sections to create a total depth of 9ft of earth grounding
• (3) Couplers
• (1) 6ft (2M) long copper wire
• Drive stud, hammer, and hardware
• Convenient and easily assembled by attaching three copper clad ground rods together and driving the
combined unit into the ground
• Designed for the use of grounding ISO container shelters, trailers and vehicles, portable generators and communications devices / antennas.
• Other uses are but not limited: military helicopters and fixed wing aircraft, civilian rescue, and law enforcement equipment
** See PDF specifications sheet.
Click Here if You Are Interested in Dealer and Bulk Pricing
Don't forget, if your storage or transportation needs are more unique, SEA BOX can create custom containers to accommodate any need.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.